Choco-Cinnamon Strawberry Banana Smoothie

I'm not usually a big smoothie person...or at least haven't been in a while...but this one was REALLY good. I would say not for every day as it's just a bunch of sugar essentially...but a nice, refreshing, and satisfying "sweets" fix for every once in a while. Makes enough for one large glass.

A choco-cinnamon banana strawberry smoothie...


Combine in blender:
1 handful of strawberries (I used frozen...but feel free to use fresh)
1 banana
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tbsp. raw honey (could probably do without the honey altogether as I'm sure the fruits are plenty sweet...but I have no qualms about honey and am currently 38 weeks pregnant and wanted some honey, dang it, so I don't care. lol)
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. cocoa powder
1 cup coconut milk (We use Chaokoh 100% coconut milk. It really IS the tastiest. lol)

Blend until thoroughly combined. Enjoy. Try to avoid the temptation to make another...and another...and another...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet and Savory Slow-Cooked Pork Ribs

Get Results

Hearty Chicken Soup